Monday, August 23, 2010

Multitude Monday



holy experience


I read this quote on Deborah Anne's blog yesterday and knew I had to share it this Multitude Monday.  It is from the book Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence, which I have never read but the quote just captures what gratitude is doing in my life:
"Draw near to Me with a thankful heart, aware that your cup is overflowing with blessings. Gratitude enables you to perceive Me more clearly and to rejoice in our love relationship." 

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:

  • 608. God's grace and strength to push through pain (tooth) and enjoy all the activities this week and weekend
  • 607. Annual church picnic
  • 606. Leading the kids in song for the VBS Closing Ceremonies
  • 604. Friends who helped me with my kids so I could be present at a dear friend's mother's Memorial Service
  • 603. The grand opening of our family theater (remember this idea from our summer of purpose?)



  • 602. Being witness to their joy at VBS
  • 601. Children learning about, understanding and accepting Jesus for the first time
  • 600. 600 Gifts!
  • 599. TWICE the amount of kids attending VBS as last year!!!
  • 598. A week of teaching song and sign at VBS!


You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in the sidebar and read why I got started here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Natalie...what a beautitul list, great pictures and lovely quote. Thank you for sharing.

Andrea said...

I watched you lead the VBS yesterday in sign and song and I could see how much joy it brought you. thanks for your hard work this week.

Trisha said...

Your family theater is a great idea! 600 gifts---awesome! Glad God answered your prayers for pain relief so you could enjoy what sounds like a weeks full of many blessings.

Natalie said...

Thank you, Mary, for your sweet comment and your presence here!

Natalie said...

Thank you for your encouragement, Andrea! It does bring me joy :)

Natalie said...

Thank you Trisha! The movie theater night was a lot of fun and provided for lots of rainy day activities in preparation :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails