Sunday, August 22, 2010

Praying the Psalms- Psalm 32

Jenny has begun a journey of praying her way through the Psalms that I have decided to join. Each weekend, we will pray through one psalm and post our prayer and/or meditations on that psalm as the Lord leads. Check out her journey and join us in Praying the Psalms.


Oh, how I love this psalm!  I've actually already written about the first verse here.  And verses 3-5 here.  But, the whole thing is so rich in truth.    


God will forgive and cover all our sin if we come to Him uncovered to acknowledge and repent of our sin. When we keep silent we groan in our misery and our strength in sapped.  I've been there.  


But it is not to late to cry out to Him.  The psalmist encourages us to pray to Him while He might be found.  Let Him be your hiding place.  Receive His protection, deliverance, instruction, counsel and unfailing love.  And rejoice with all those who have found Him!  I've been here too and it is definitely the place I want to dwell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails