Monday, May 10, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:

  • 350. Seeing his joy when his teammates greet him in the dugout with hugs and cheers
  • 349. Watching my 9 year old do some exciting base running
  • 348. A sweet Mother's Day breakfast in my son's Kindergarten class
  • 347. Learning to See Myself Through God's Eyes
  • 346. The opportunity to isten to a friend's pain and offer encouragement
  • 345. A delicious dinner out with two good friends
  • 344. Beautiful roses greeting me on Mother's Day morning
  • 343. Celebrating mother's day with lots of family
  • 342. Homemade mother's day masterpieces
  • 341. Watching old videos of my little ones
  • 340. A friend who listens- who calls to hear my story
  • 339. Deciding to slow down on a regular basis
  • 338. Slowing down to take care of my sick little man
  • 337. Mom's Night with moms from school
  • 336. A friend popping into the exam room at the peds office to deliver silly bands and cheer up a sick little man
  • 335. Doctors and antibiotics
  • 334. Watching my oldest boy's face change as he grows
  • 333. Doing the hard things
  • 332. Summertime planning
  • 331. I have inherited not only His kingdom but His nature and His spirit
  • 330. I am His daughter
  • 329. I am adopted by God
  • 328. Making it in time for coffee with friends
  • 327. Garage fixes the car in 10 minutes for $25
  • 326. Speed bump pulled undercarriage off car

You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

What a speedy fix of your car, Natalie. That's always a welcome gift. Such a treasure are those friends that go the extra mile to bless us....band aids for your little sick one. How thoughtful. Praising God with you for all of His blessings!

Natalie said...

Amen, Trisha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails