Monday, May 17, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

"One is grateful for little things and this is surely a gain." 
Written by Dietrich Bonhoeffer in a letter to his parents from his prison cell # 92 in Tegel.
 Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
    370. A pastor and wife who love at all times

    • 369. Offering the sacrifice of praise
    • 368. Remembering who He is
    • 367. A tragedy in our midst serving as a reminder to believing that God WILL work ALL things together for good
    • 366. A husband who takes the kids to Awana so I could go pray with my sisters 
    • 365. Saved from the penalty of sin, the power of sin and, one day soon, the presence of sin
    • 364. I am saved by God
    • 363. Seeing my big guy receive a reward for his achievement
    • 362. Watching my little firefly perform in his Kindergarten play
    • 361. Playing checkers with my little guy
    • 360. I am born anew by God
    • 359. Taking care of myself
    • 358. Remembering from whence I came
    • 357. I am chosen in Him
    • 356. I am hidden with Christ in God
    • 355. I am baptized with Christ
    • 354. He calls me by name
    • 353. I am accepted by Him
    • 352. I am precious to Him
    • 351. Extravagant grace


You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails