Monday, January 31, 2011

Multitude Monday


Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
903.  Feeling overwhelmed by His presence and love on an ordinary day in ordinary circumstances


904.  Confirmation of His leading
905.  Decided!


906.  Praying and praising for Joanne's miraculous progress!


907.  A day hanging out with my mom


909.  Seeing fruit, tasting freedom
910.  Set backs, failures and hard days
911.  All reminders to stick close to the only One who can give me victory and save me from defeat


912.  Another snow day
913.  A husband who digs, and digs, and digs


914.  Overhearing my big boy "interviewing" his little brother ESPN-style after a basement basketball game
915.  While my girl sings and dances with the Karaoke machine in the kitchen


916.  Family Movie Night at school


917.  Big brother letting his little brother win!!!  (This is HUGE for him!)


918.  Daddy bringing Dunkin' Donuts home for Saturday breakfast :)   

You can read why I got started here.

1 comment:

Shelli Bourque said...

Oh, to feel His overwhelming presence! What a gift to treasure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails