Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday


Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
858.  Family hockey games complete with pieced together "goalie" protections

859.  Our girly girl

860.  Staying on track with the Bible in 90 Days- finish the Pentateuch today- already!

861.  A snow day!
862.  Knowing about it the night before
863.  Squeals of delight as they played in the snow
864.  A snowman made exclusively by our 4 and 6 year olds
865.  Time to play and be creative

866.  A six year olds letter to the boy we sponsor through Watoto

867.  A friend's generosity with her time

868.  Praying for this family

869.  A night of rest while my husband took the kids to AWANA

870.  Two more basketball wins!  

871.  My husband- his hard work and provision
872.  Our oldest- his determination, intensity, growth
873.  Our middle child- and how he makes us LAUGH
874.  Our little girl- her sweetness and femininity

875.  4th grade boys dancing at a birthday party- too cute!

876.  The Civil Rights Movement
877.  Sharing his dream


You can read why I got started here.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm coming over from the 1000 Gifts meme and love your blog! I'm so excited to get to know you better! May you have a blessed Monday!

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
@meghantucker

Angela said...

Love the picture and your blog!

Can't wait til I get to the 100's let alone the 800's.

Look forward to visiting again.

Shaunie @ Up the Sunbeam said...

#877 Sharing his dream.

Me too! Wonderful counting!

amy said...

thank you for sharing this list, it is wonderful!

Anna said...

Happy Multitude Monday!

I just came across your blog through your comment on Inspired to Action, and I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your header. It's one of my favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Natalie, I love your list. 4th grade boys dancing and playing in the snow...two wonderful gifts! Bless you sister!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails