Saturday, March 6, 2010

Praying the Psalms- Psalm 8

Jenny has begun a journey of praying her way through the Psalms that I have decided to join. Each weekend, we will pray through one psalm and post our prayer and/or meditations on that psalm as the Lord leads. Check out her journey and join us in Praying the Psalms.

Psalm 8
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
All the earth testifies to Your glory.
Your praises are sung from the lips of children.
I pray that my three children will praise You their whole lives!
When I meditate on Your great work of creation, I cannot comprehend
why You are mindful of me, or that You care for me or how You have made me
a little lower than the angels to rule Your earth. 
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!



It's an absolutely glorious, sunshiny day in our neck of the woods.  The promise of spring is in the air!  I plan to spend today singing my praise to Him!  Won't You join me?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I too pray my children will praise Him their whole.lives!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails