Monday, March 8, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience
Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:

191.  Two days of bright, warm sunshine
190.  Working on a Superstar poster with my five year old
189.  Starting up a new Children's Wosrship Ministry this Sunday
188.  An evening out with some mom friends

  • 187.  Attending my son's  Basketball Awards ceremony
  • 186. A special night out with husband to look forward to
  • 185. Finding the finishing touches for the new homework room
  • 184. Serving a special pancake lunch at school
  • 183. Jury duty- bringer of much needed quiet and slower pace
  • 182. Teacher/Student Basketball Game
  • 181. Pizza with friends
  • 180. His timing and plan for my days
  • 179. Songs of worship, our favorite lullabies
  • 178. Singing loudly with my daughter

You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails