Monday, March 29, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
  • 247. Basketball fun!
  • 246. Bowling fun!
  • 245. Smiles on waterlogged faces
  • 243. Having grandparents, aunt and cousin join us on our getaway!
  • 242. No cooking or laundry for three days :)
  • 241. Weekend trip to an Indoor Waterpark to celebrate the boy's birthdays
  • 240. Teaching the kids a Praise Song and Signs at the party
  • 239. Third Grade Easter Party Fun!
  • 238. Watching my 8 year old move out of his comfort zone on Journal Reading Night at school
  • 237. A husband who works locally and could pick up the kids when school closed early unexpectedly
  • 236. An outing with friends
  • 235. Sunday Afternoon at the park
  • 234. My Good Shepherd
  • 233. A party to celebrate our basketball team
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

1 comment:

Aisling said...

number 237 is good, my hubby works over an hours drive away, so it would be interesting if something like that happened, but our boys are now 15 and 18 so hopefully we wouldn't ever need him to any more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails