Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pondering

I have many thoughts rolling around these days- about freedom, victory, acceptance, guilt, shame- but I have not been able to pour them out here in any form that makes sense yet.  But I did come across this short article that I thought got to the heart of some of my ponderings so I wanted to share the link and an excerpt The Danger of Guilt.
"The most important move you will ever make in your life is the move you make right after you fail God. Will you believe the accuser’s lies and give up in despair, or will you allow yourself to receive the forgiving flow of God’s love?

Do you fear asking his forgiveness because you are not really sure you want to be free from that thing that binds you? Do you want the Lord, yet secretly long for something that is not lawfully yours? God is able to answer sincere prayer, to make you want to do his perfect will. Ask him to make you want to fulfill his will."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails