Monday, March 22, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
  • 232. Time for quiet thoughts on Saturday afternoon
  • 231. Breaking out the sidewalk chalk again
  • 230. A slow paced but productive day
  • 229. Reminding convicted children of God's outrageous love and forgiveness
  • 228. Squeals of delight from swinging children
  • 227. Coffee with friends
  • 226. Day 4 of warm, bright sunshine!
  • 225. Watching my SIX year old and his class lead Chapel service
  • 224. Hearing God speak and confirm His Words
  • 223. Children still little enough to want me to join their play
  • 222. Joining the backyard baseball game
  • 221. I Am Who God Says I Am (Ephesians 1: 3-8)
  • 220. Bringing sin out from the secret places of my soul into the Light
  • 219. Relinquinshing pride (little by little)
  • 218. The courage to open myself to another sister to minister to her
  • 217. Wednesday morning Bible study
  • 216. Celebrating my middle son's birthday
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

1 comment:

Kristy K said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Relevant Conference site! I'm going too! I love your blog title and reading your 1000 things!

See you in October :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails