Monday, March 28, 2011

Multitude Monday


Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
1056.  A good night's sleep before Round 3 of the stomach bug
1057.  A little boy's long nap to revive his sick body
1058.  God multiplying my time by slowing me down
1059.  Time to work and plan at home

1060.  A friend's phone call to encourage me 
1061.  Sending "mail" to each of my children about one of their positive qualities
1062.  Daddy getting to his destination safely


1063.  Reading Life Together
1064.  Our fellowship and all its strengths and weaknesses


1065.  Daddy returning home safely from his business trip


1066.  My mom heading to Florida for some much needed respite from caring for her mom
1067.  And she is enjoying herself


1068.  Encouragement and prayer for one another at the Wednesday morning Bible study


1069.  No homework day at school!
1070.   Dinner out with school friends to celebrate


1071.  My fourth grader's class leading Chapel service at school
1072.  The kids singing There's Something About That Name


1073.  Inspiration to make goals to make my mission statement a reality


1074.  Early afternoon, mid-week catnap


1075.  My husband and friends who came to my rescue when I finally succumbed to the stomach virus
1076.  The consolation that since we have all gotten it now, it should be outta here
1077.  Feeling better- there's nothing like a stomach virus to remind you to give thanks for good health! 
1078.  My husband helping me clean and get the house back in order after my being sick


1079.  A beautiful Sunday School Teach Appreciation Dinner at church.


1080.  My co-coordinator for a large women's event next weekend at church
1081.  A meeting to pray and plan for the event


1082.  I'm in the home stretch with Bible in 90 Days

1083.  For world changers like William Wilberforce who act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with their God


You can read why I got started counting the gifts here.

1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I think #1072 had to be my favorite today. I love hearing children sing, but add to that, I love that song! A double blessing in that one. Your list was really so wonderful, and I am so impressed with the numbers. Makes me feel I have a loooooong way to go. I know we are not supposed to look at numbers, but yours hit me today ---- in a good, encouraging way! Thank you for that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails