Monday, March 7, 2011

Multitude Monday


Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
976.  Still plugging along with Bible in 90 Days- started Daniel today!

977.  A week off from school
978.  Bringing with it slower and more peaceful mornings
979.  And opportunities to visit with friends and family that live a little further away
980.  And to do fun things like ice skating on a Thursday afternoon with friends from church
981.  And to have a sleepover at Papa and Abuelitas for the kids
982.  While I got to have a dinner out with my sister


983.  A day in bed to recuperate from sinus and ear infections
984.  God's peace resting on the kids- giving me rest


985.  Coffee with a friend


986.  Writing my first notes to the kids and delivering it to their mailboxes
987.  Their excitement to get mail
988.  Being surprised with a big hug from my oldest after he read my note

989.  A gift of a new Gratitude Journal from a sweet friend who said the Lord brought me to mind as she was buying one for herself
You can read why I got started counting the gifts here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your list! Also love that the LORD brought you a new gratitude journal just as you are reaching 1000 Gifts!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

So glad I stopped by today! Your list was such a blessing to read! And a new Gratitude journal ---- what a wonderful inspiration and a thoughtful gift, indeed!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails