Monday, July 5, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:

  • 502. Making it home safely to daddy
  • 501. Realizing 7 kids and 6 adults IS a good ratio after all :)
  • 500. 500 Gifts!!!
  • 499. Beautiful weather all week long on vacation
  • 498. Adults gathering around the firepit after exhausted little ones crash for the night
  • 497. Throwing rocks in the waves
  • 496. Collecting rocks and shells on the beach
  • 495. Watching the glorious sunset together












  • 494. Dinner on the beach with the whole crew
  • 493. Splashing and jumping in the pool
  • 492. Lots of little ones splashing and jumping in the waves


  • 491. The beauty and power of the sand and surf
  • 490. Picnic lunch on the beach with the whole crew
  • 489. My three bringing me hand picked hydrangea :)
  • 488. Hydrangeas
  • 487. Clear skies and warm air on day 1
  • 486. My mom and aunt swimming in the pool!
  • 485. Aunt and cousin keep us company on the journey to the beach
  • 484. A stay at the beach

  • You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in the sidebar and read why I got started here.

8 comments:

Aisling said...

You made it to 500! woohooo. I hit the 200 mark myself today.

Sarah said...

500, wonderful ... I just began but am rejoicing in the journey thus far.

Delighted to meet you. Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in thankfulness alongside you.

Splashing,
Sara

Natalie said...

Yes, 500, Zoe :) Congrats on 200. I'll be sure to pop over and check them out!

Natalie said...

Sara,
Welcome I would love if you splash around here. I so enjoy the conversation! Can't wait to check out your place.

Craig and Bethany said...

Your family encircles so much of your list. You are a rich woman. Thanks for sharing!

Annesta said...

500, that is great! I join you in gratitude for those times that we get to unplug and go on vacation with our loved ones.
blessings
~a

Nancy said...

Beaches! And hydrangeas! Yes, gifts, indeed.

Michelle said...

Beautiful list! Your time at the beach and with family sounds SO nice! ♥ Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails