Monday, July 26, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:



  • 540. Sunsets
  • 539. His first banana split
    538. Dancing with my three favorite dance partners to a live band
    537. BOTH boys were chosen to "assist" during the magic show











  • 536. Unusual modes of transportation- horse and carriage rides, surrey bikes and boat cruises


535.  Boogy Boards!


  • You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in the sidebar and read why I got started here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list, Natalie...I love #530!! Have a blest day!

Craig and Bethany said...

Simply splendid. Now I'm craving a banana split and all the more thankful for my family too. May the Lord bless you!

Michelle said...

LOVE the photos! Too cute!

Andrea said...

Natalie, you are so precious. I love your thankful lists. And the pictures are great!!!

Natalie said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails