Thursday, February 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- February 18, 2010

From Natalie's Daybook... February 18, 2010

Outside my window...  lots and lots of snow

I am thinking...  about taking the kids to visit my mom, dad and grandma today

I am thankful for... coming home again after a mini vacation with the kids

I am wearing...  jeans and a sweater (yay! no sweats today :)

I am remembering...  the fun, three days the kids and I spent with friends at their country home this week

I am going...  to grandmother's house we go???

I am currently reading...  A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place and the Bible in a Year(ish)

I am hoping... to start to catch up on my reading

On my mind... how to handle the jury duty notice sitting on my countertop *sigh*

Noticing that...  my carefully planned days have not been panning out lately

Pondering these words... "His anger lasts only for a moment but His favor lasts a lifetime."

From the kitchen... turkey chili, brown rice and steamed veggies

Around the house... lots of laundry piles from our mini vacation

One of my favorite things... sleeping late (haven't done THAT in awhile)

From my picture journal...  


You can read more daybooks here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails