Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- February 25, 2010

From Natalie's Daybook... February 25, 2010

Outside my window...  rain, sleet, slush, cold- yuck!

I am thinking...  about how to lighten my load and slow down my hectic schedule

I am thankful for... the free access to sound teaching from the Word

I am wearing...  back to the sweats :)  Off to workout this morning!

I am remembering...  If I ask according to His Word and His will, it is done!!!

I am going...  to the supermarket and then Jazzercise

I am currently reading...  A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place and the Bible in a Year(ish)

I am hoping... to continue to catch up on my reading (see above)

On my mind... where I can find a nice but cheap, white pedestal table for the homework room project

Noticing that...  my house is so neat and tidy because my mom was visiting yesterday :)

Pondering these words... "Cover up my heart, cover up my soul... Cover up my heart and every part of me."  Cover Me by Bebo Norman

From the kitchen... hmm, not sure yet

Around the house...  I am working on getting the paperwork piled sorted

One of my favorite things... uninterrupted adult conversation

From my picture journal...  

You can read more daybooks here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails