Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- February 3, 2010

For today..February 3, 2010


Outside my window... fresh fallen snow
I am thinking... there are not enough hours in a day
I am thankful for...a peaceful quiet time this morning
I am wearing... comfy sweats
I am remembering...  I can't do it all!
I am going... to take a shower and then run my daughter to dance class
I am currently reading... A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling Place and the Bible in a year(ish)
I am hoping...  for peaceful interactions between my children this afternoon
On my mind...  how to make the mornings go more smoothly and peacefully around here
Noticing that...  my muscles are pretty sore from working out
Pondering these words..."There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."  Romans 8:1
From the kitchen... left over pizza (just keepin' it real!)
Around the house... chores that will have to wait- it is a day on the run!
One of my favorite things...  uninterrupted, adult conversation :)
From my picture journal...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails