Monday, February 8, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are a few of the things I was thankful for this week:

  • 118. Dinner out to celebrate hard work
  •  
  • 117. Excellent report cards for the boys
  •  
  • 115. Friends who pray for me and my family
  •  
  • 114. Friends who give Godly counsel

  • 112. Sleeping past 6 a.m. on Saturday :)
  •  
  • 111. Getting up on time ALL WEEK
  •  
  • 105. Blog readers and comments
  •  
  • 104. Getting to Day 25 of my Read the Bible in a Year(ish) Plan
  •  
  • 103. The joy of the Lord
  •  
  • 102. Progress in learning to be still
  •  
  • 101. A peaceful and smooth morning after two crazy ones!
  •  
  • 97. No condemnation!
  •  
  • 95. Words of encouragement from my husband
  •  
  • 94. A caring pastor
  •  
  • 93. A great, mood lifting workout
  •  
  • 92. Practicing a Thankful Spirit
     
  • You can find my running list of 1,ooo gifts in my sidebar and read how and why I got started here.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Doesn't it feel so wonderful when your children are doing well in school:) no matter what it can be like at home, we know out there, in the world,they are choosing to do the right thing. I love #117. Also..you had #101 a peaceful morning!..how blessed you truly are..LOL. A wonderful list Natalie. I love our connections.

In His Name,

Nora@Always Seeking Higher Ground

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails