Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- February 10, 2010

FOR TODAY... February 10, 2010

Outside my window... is a steady, mounting snowfall


I am thinking... about how to balance this day so the kids are entertained and I can still get the work done that need to get done


I am thankful for... a consistent and sufficient energy level throughout the day (see Noticing that below)


I am wearing...  comfy sweats (do you see a pattern here? lol  it's getting embarassing)



I am remembering... little messes scattered throughout the house can be seen as an inconvenience or as sweet reminders of our three little blessings having a productive day


I am going...  to enjoy this snow day



I am currently reading... A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling Place and the Bible in a year(ish)

I am hoping... that my five year old is going to be ok today- he was up sick last night and the docs office is closed due to the snow- so we have to wait until tomorrow to be seen


On my mind...  how long, O Lord, will these children be singing in the Karaoke machine?  lol


Noticing that...  Sub lingual vitamin B-12 is a "miracle drug"


Pondering these words..."Correct me LORD, but only with justice- not in Your anger, lest You reduce me to nothing."  Jeremiah 10:24; thinking about how they apply to my relationship with God and how they also should guide how I correct my own children


From the kitchen...  Turkey Burgers, Oven Fries and a Salad tonight



Around the house... three little ones are reveling in the unexpected free time


One of my favorite things...  hearing about children coming home to friend's via adoption!

From my picture journal...  not from this storm but I am sure we will be out sledding after this one, too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails