Friday, February 26, 2010

Holy Snow, Batman!

Wow, we got clobbered again!  It's been snowing since yesterday morning and it's still falling.  Poor hubby snowblowed/snowblew???  and shoveled for an hour and a half this morning.  He said it was about a foot and a half already.  Needless to say, we are having another snow day accompanied by another To Do list courtesy of my eight year old :)  We even have daddy (working from home) here today- a RARE treat!  Here are some pics of the snow so far.  (I was too chicken to go out for pictures but sledding is on the To Do list for this afternoon so it's only a matter of time.)




Inspired by my dear friend Andrea, the kids and I just mixed up a batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins  and popped them in the oven.  It smells so good in here!




If you are hunkered down like we are, I hope you are surrounded by family and sweet stuff and love!

I have a more serious post I have been working on little by little, with the Lords help.  Hope to have it posted over the weekend or early next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails