Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- January 26, 2010

FOR TODAY...January 26, 2010

Outside my window... Kids heading off to school, bright sunshine and the drying earth after a day of downpours
I am thinking... about how to better order my mornings so that they are less stressful
I am thankful for... second (and third and fourth...) chances
From the kitchen... my first cup of coffee awaits
I am wearing... a comfy sweatsuit that will be swapped for another (clean) comfy sweatsuit after a shower
I am remembering... James 1: 19-20
I am going... nowhere today- have my big guy home sick with the stomach virus
I am reading... Beth Moore's A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling Place
I am hoping... I can learn how to be "naked" before God and let Him cover me rather than trying to cover up my sins before Him
I am hearing... a Disney movie from the living room where my sick guy is camped out on the couch
Around the house... there's lots to do- cleaning, laundry, etc.
One of my favorite things... is to create photo slideshows. I am working on one right now for a friend of a recent mission trip to Cameroon, West Africa. It will be presented at reporting meetings for the ministry that organized the trip.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Since Monday's and Tuesday's plans were derailed by power outages and sick littles, I am trying to be flexible with the rest of the week. Generally speaking, my goals for the rest of the week are: to get some work for church done, get the bills paid at home, finish a photo slideshow for a friend and keep up with my bible study homework.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Read some more daybooks here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails