Monday, January 18, 2010

Multitude Monday

  • Here are some things I was thankful for this week:

  • -Having a place to sort out my thoughts
  • -Deep friendships
  • -Remembering to breathe
  • -The ability to pray and have hope for Haiti and its people
  • -Little T. got up early, made his bed and got dressed for school without one reminder!
  • -Warm January days
  • -Cheering on my son's third grade basketball team
  • -My husband did all the clean up after company left!

You can find my 1,000 Gifts running list is in the right hand sidebar.

holy experience

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Warm January days are a real treat!

Nora said...

Aren't husbands who help around the house such a blessing! And I'm a teacher who teaches 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. I love them all but 3rd grade is such a wonderful age isn't it!

Thanks for your heart-felt list. You have such a beautiful blog:)

~nora @ Always Seeking Higher Ground

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails