Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Learning to Be Slow to Wrath

These two posts really resonated with me today. I struggle with anger and have to battle my flesh in moments like the ones these two ladies describe so eloquently. Do you appreciate, like I do, when Godly women are real and bare their struggles so that we can all learn and grow in Him?

Just a Minute
A Holy Experience

Oh God, give us grace to parent our children with love and mercy, just as You parent us!

James 1: 19-20 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hi Natalie!
I just popped over here from Andrea.
This is the very verse that the Lord has laid on my heart as I cry out to Him for wisdom.
I just found the blog practical theology for women and this article hits the mark. http://theologyforwomen.blogspot.com/2009/12/troll-who-torments-my-children.html
By His Grace~
Roberta (who has ignored her blog for some time now. :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails