Monday, June 7, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
434. He told his Sunday School class how God answers prayers!
433. My 9 y.o. hit a home run- answered prayer


  • 432. My health and strength
  • 431. Praying boldly in an unexpected place with unexpected prayer partners
  • 430. The privilege to be His hands and feet for a moment
  • 429. Bringing drink to the thirsty
  • 428. I am given the mercy of God
  • 427. I am given strength from God
  • 426. I am given everything I need by God
  • 425. I am given the Spirit of God
  • 424. I am given a new heart by God
  • 423. 100 Posts!
  • 422. Adding to our Summer Goals with input from the kids
  • 421. The end of the school year is in sight
  • 420. Kindergarten Field Day
  • 419. Saying farewell to good friends who are moving
  • 418. Receiving strength when needed
  • 417. Daughter's squeals at her first manicure!
  • 416. Hearing from our daughter's Foster Family in Guatemala and knowing they are safe

You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

3 comments:

Stef said...

STILL MY FAVORITE MEMORY OF SCHOOL!!!
420. Kindergarten Field Day

Stef

livinginbetween said...

430. What a privelege -- and doesn't it feel so good to work alongside Him!

May your blessings continue!

Natalie said...

Thank you, ladies! Yes, it is a privilege to work alongside Him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails