Monday, June 14, 2010

Multitude Monday




holy experience

The brevity of my list this weeks reflects the hectic state of affairs here with just a handful of days left of school and baseball.  I am looking forward to slower days in which I can linger on all of His countless gifts!  Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:

  • 443. Sunday night prayer
  • 442. Sunday afternoon fellowship
  • 441. Family BBQ with dear friends
  • 440. Nursing my 9 year old's sprained ankle back to health
  • 439. Third Grade Field Day!
  • 438. Making the time to think, plan, dream, create
  • 437. Third grade Mom's/Teacher's Night Out
  • 436. I am given complete access to God
  • 435. I am given the grace of God
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails