Sunday, December 26, 2010

Praying the Psalms- Psalm 50

Jenny has begun a journey of praying her way through the Psalms that I have decided to join. Each weekend, we will pray through one psalm and post our prayer and/or meditations on that psalm as the Lord leads. Check out her journey and join us in Praying the Psalms.


Psalm 50



“Sacrifice thank offerings to God, 
   fulfill your vows to the Most High, 
and call on me in the day of trouble; 
   I will deliver you, and you will honor me.” Pslam 50: 14-15



I love how God works the little details of things together.  In two weeks, I will celebrate a year of Praying the Psalms and Counting the Gifts!  And here in Psalm 50, He reminds me these are two of the most important things I can do- give thanks and call on Him.


Lord,  thank you for all you have done for, in and through me this year.  I pray that You would keep a spirit of thanksgiving growing in me this coming year and help me to learn how to pray without ceasing.  In Jesus' name, amen.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails