Monday, April 11, 2011

Multitude Monday


Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
1108.  Trying out Priscilla Shirer's 5 P's of Personal Bible study in my Quiet Time

1109.  My big boy got sick after his 10th birthday festivities
1110.  Minute Clinic at CVS while we waited for our new insurance cards to arrive
1111. Antibiotics

1112.  Kids home sick= slower routine for mom
1113.  Slower routine for mom= finishing Life Together

1114.  The opportunity to share my ideas for our Women's Ministry

1115.  Answered prayer for our Pastor's Wife's surgery
1116.  Answered prayer for my cousin's husband's surgery
1117.  Answered prayer for a precious unborn family member
1118.  The gift of prayer and the invitation to go boldly before the throne of grace

1119.  A babysitter I trust and my kids adore

1120.  A weekend away with my college roommates
1121.  Lots of laughter and reminiscing
1122.  Sleeping in!
1123.  Coming home to my family

You can read why I got started counting the gifts here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting sick AFTER the birthday might be a DOUBLE blessing! What a great list Natalie...answered prayers, time away with friends, antibiotics (!) thanks for sharing your blessings!!

Trisha said...

So much answered prayer...how endless God's mercies are! I hope your sweet boy is feeling better now, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails