Monday, September 20, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
  • 658. Rightly dividing the Word of truth
  • 657. Birthday celebrations at school, at our favorite restaurant and at the dance studio!
  • 656. Baby girl's FOURTH birthday
  • 655. Digging into scripture- "She opens her mouth with wisdom and on her tongue is the law of kindness" Proverbs 31:26
  • 654. Being reminded of God's love for me - personally!
  • 653. Seeing God work during Living Proof Live- to Him be the glory!!!
  • 652. A team of women and men who labored in love to make it such a blessed event
  • 651. Preparing and praying for Living Proof Live at church
  • 650. A week full of appointments that went like clockwork
  • 649. Her excited grins and shouts
  • 648. Baby girl's first day of pre-school!
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in the sidebar and read why I got started here.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

#655 One of my favorite verses, One I need to be reminded.
#654 What wondrous love!
#648 My youngest nephew just started preschool as well and really is excited about it too. :-)

Sarah said...

Counting along with you ... As always, a delight to splash in thankfulness all around.

Splashin,
Sara

Natalie said...

Thanks for joining me in gratitude, ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails