Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow afternoon, my IRL and online friend Andrea and I will embark on a road trip to Hershey, PA to attend The Relevant Conference!  I am so excited but also kind of nervous.  To use the analogy of Michelle from SomeGirlsWebsite, I am feeling like a 40 year old freshman right about now!  But it's too late to turn back now.  And I am looking forward to meeting some of my online friends and hearing from some of my very favorite bloggers!

Since I haven't packed a thing yet, I'd better not stay too long here :)  I have a post scheduled to publish tomorrow morning.  Outside of that I am not sure how much, if at all, I will be posting from the conference.  I'm sure I'll have lots to say about next week, though.  For those of you who are reading but will not be there, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Natalie...have a wonderfully spirit-filled weekend!

Natalie said...

Thank you, Mary! It has been wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails