Saturday, October 23, 2010

Praying the Psalms- Psalm 41

Jenny has begun a journey of praying her way through the Psalms that I have decided to join. Each weekend, we will pray through one psalm and post our prayer and/or meditations on that psalm as the Lord leads. Check out her journey and join us in Praying the Psalms.


Psalm 41
As believers living this side of the precious cross, we do not always receive physical healing here on earth.  If we pursue Him, despite our suffering though, we will always receive healing for our heart sickness here on earth.  And the promise of full healing is but a breath away.  This is the beauty of the New Covenant.  The reward for our faith is not temporal things.  No, He is our very great reward


Lord, thank You for the psalms, which always stir me to seek You, understand You, cry out to You.  I thank You for the ways You have been showing me that You are my very great reward.  Help me to fix my eyes upon You, Jesus, in times of trouble and in times of great joy that I might receive the blessings of this New Covenant every dayI  In Jesus' name, amen.  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you for such beautiful reflection. I especially took delight in these words:

I thank You for the ways You have been showing me that You are my very great reward.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails