Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Encourgement

Edited to Add:
I wanted to add this link to Trisha's blog to this post because it reminded me so much of the content of Ann's post below and went on to describe how Trisha remembers the importance of taming the tongue.


Original Post:
I was so blessed by this post by Ann Voskamp of A Holy Experience, I just had to share:
What Every Family Needs to Be Strong

I actually went into the dayspring shop and created a wooden plaque with this scripture on it to place in our home so Mommy, Daddy and all three children will remember!  I'll be sure to post a pic when it arrives.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hi Natalie,
Oh, I'm so glad you posted a link to Ann's post. I rarely make it over to incourage, and her writing was such a blessing. Thank you for the encouragement! Can't wait to see your plaque.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails