Monday, November 21, 2011

Praying the Psalms- Psalm 93

Jenny is on a journey of praying her way through the Psalms.  I was fortunate enough to join at the start.  Each weekend, we pray through one psalm and post our prayer and/or meditations on that psalm as the Lord leads. Check out her journey and join us in Praying the Psalms.

"Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
   mightier than the breakers of the sea—
   the LORD on high is mighty."  Psalm 93: 4
Mightier also than my wandering heart.  And than my weak flesh.  And than my broken promises.  And than all the ways I fall short.  The LORD on high is mighty.


Lord, thank You for this reminder of Who is in control.  No matter what the season in my walk with You or in my relationships with loved ones or in the circumstances of life, You are mightier.  I pray that You would revive me in my spirit, change me in the areas of my failings and work together for good those life circumstances that look bleak and scary.  In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails