Monday, August 15, 2011

Multitude Monday

Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
1351.  A week-long wild celebration of God's unconditional love at Panda Mania VBS
1352.  A beautiful VBS Finale presentation
1353.  The privilege to serve at VBS
1354.  Serving alongside joyful servants of God whom I call friends
1355.  The opportunities my children have to learn about God and His Truth in a safe, appropriate and even fun way!
1356.  Seeing the boys happily lend a helping hand when breaking down VBS

1357.  An afternoon and evening spent at a local amusement park with family
1358.  Our admission and dinner- all a treat by my dad
1359.  All of us sleeping in on Saturday morning

1360.  Serving together as a family to help friends move

1361.  A peaceful Sunday afternoon spent with family after a wonderful yet busy week
1362.  Remembering my mother-in-law through pictures and stories on the anniversary of her passing


1363.  A day to plan and prep for our great homeschool experiment


You can read why I got started counting the gifts here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails