Monday, November 22, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience
Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
733.  Hosting a Moms/Teachers Night out in our home
734.  One on one time with my big boy building skyscrapers 




735.  Kids raiding their piggybanks
736.  Teaching them to set some money aside to save and some to give
737.  Agreeing to use the "give" money for this
738.  Saturday night at the Lego store
739.  Sunday afternoon building with Legos




740.  Little boys playing chess
741.  Six year olds playing basketball
742.  Belly laughing courtside
743.  Receiving painful truth
744.  Having the time and opportunity to make things better
745.  Wonderful report cards and Parent Teacher Conferences
746.  Husband doing the food shopping TWO weeks in a row!
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails