Monday, November 1, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience
Here are some of the things I was thankful for this week:
719.  Peapod Grocery Home Delivery!
720.  Teacher Development Days mean a short week for the kids
721.  Visiting friends- 3 adults, 8 kids- ALL had fun!
722.  Friends who pray for me
723.  Friends who listen and offer godly counsel
724.  Lots of Halloween (and alternative to) fun!
725.  The cutest policeman, swat team and strawberry shortcake in town

726.  Knowing what one means for evil, He uses for good
727.  Trusting that there will be fruit from this trial
728.  Remembering that I can lay the anxiety down at any time and He will give peace
729.  Learning and teaching to love your enemies and pray for those who hurt you
730.  An email saying I won!
You can find my running list of 1,000 gifts in my sidebar and read why I got started here.

1 comment:

Shelli Bourque said...

Praying for a harvest of blessing to come out of your trial.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails